Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Ensure
Classic Vanilla Cheesecake
- 6 scoops vanilla Ensure powder
- 80g ginger nut biscuits
- 50g butter, melted
- 170g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100g sour cream
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place biscuits in food processor and process until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Transfer to the lined pan.
- Spread the mixture firmly over the base of each ramekin. Cover each ramekin with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and Ensure powder in food processor (clean after crushing biscuits) and process until smooth. Add egg and vanilla essence, and process until well combined.
- Finally, add the cream cheese mixture into each ramekin. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until just set in the centre. Turn oven off. Leave the cheesecakes in the oven, with the door slightly ajar, until cooled completely (to prevent the cakes from cracking).
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- Serve with cream or Greek yoghurt or ice cream and fresh berries.
Nutritional content per serve:
Saturated fat: 23.7g