Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Ensure
- 6 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup passata
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- ¼ can of tinned corn
- 400g potato, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 400g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon full cream milk
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and caramelise. Add mince and stir until browned.
- Add carrot, celery and capsicum and cook for 3 minutes. Add passata and Worcestershire sauce and combine. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add peas and corn and combine. Set aside.
- Cook potato in pot of water until cooked. Drain and add Ensure Powder, butter, milk and sour cream and mash until smooth.
- Spoon mince-mixture into large baking dish and top with mash. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition content per serve:
Saturated fat: 5.9g